A local court in a deep sleep
Since November, I try in vain to the District Court N. to persuade me to send my client file in question and to decide on my application for appointment of. It happens - nothing. Nothing. is
On Writing does not respond, do you call, you get the information, the matter would be dealt with immediately, which does not happen then, and the client, understandably, wants to know when and how to go on, must be put off.
Whether it is so difficult to put a file in an envelope? This would at least once an application is processed.
The thing is Now with me one more week to deadline, after I had yesterday reminded again in writing. Should continue to do nothing, I will ask the Director of the district court to address the matter. Maybe he succeeds so, wachzuküssen the Sleeping Beauty.
0 comments:
Post a Comment