Monday, January 17, 2011

Mitsubishi Tv No Sound Hdmi

reporters question - please more "drama"

defending Since last week, I (again) a client, who was acquitted in 2009 by the District Court. Allegation was sexual abuse.
On appeal the prosecution was overturned the verdict and remanded for a new trial to a different division of the district court was.

course, the press was present. As most know representatives of the writer's guild, however, that I do not for questions and interviews are available, I was hoping to stay this time also spared. Far from it. On the way from the meeting room I was approached by a reporter whether the acquittal last year actually is in the same room was.

How should I contact to know which sentence was spoken more than a year, in what room? And no, my client says nothing.

I can only assume that the reporter wanted to begin his trial report something like this: "Room 128 - more than a year has passed, was acquitted since the defendant here was behind the judges desk, a wall mosaic, huge windows with safety glass, for. understanding of the process participants used microphones. If he had thought he would be out after the acquittal that again, here in the same room, he had left in 2009 as a free man? "

Even if I still knew where it was - I knew not official. Criminal trials has been living hold enough drama as it does not need drama article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment