We, and the press ..
or of the press and us.
I live in a country where I can read any newspaper.
Yes, yes - there were times times in this country I could not read either what I wanted, or - that wanted to read what I published was not.
Wat am I glad - that those days are around!
it?
The truth is - nothing changed! In German: everything as it was!
our press, our information policy is for sale, stale and now far away from the idea of freedom of expression, the right to education and development.
All politics is now completely the people by . Western nations, we're nearly as by-democratized, so that we again find ourselves emotionally in a dictatorship.
a dictatorship, which requires us from the first breath of a retirement funding. The government wants to distract us from the possibilities of our existence, our abilities and talents.
The truth is - this is our country we have no option except the one with which he can handle. So how can a country like ours - one other state to offer a vision?
How can we - ever make any kind of claim - - the citizens of this state where we still, for more than 90 years (at least in the western part, not behind the cover have moved out) are other countries, or only as a model?
really annoys me the large " face" of our German: West and East.
the east -
if they think they have to explain to Westerners suddenly capitalism and they were all freedom fighters
and in the West :
that all do so suddenly, as if capitalism is the lucky silly on earth and all Ostler.
The East is as good as the West, Islam is as good as Christianity, the black man as white, and the south as the north, the Jew as an atheist and yet we are not all the same! God forbid! How boring would
` that?
But the press, at least, the German, every day and want to report anything else than that - which quickly and cheaply (despite the GEZ-charge) must be brought to the viewers .... that is the truly modern dictatorship. The main thing the money is right.
0 comments:
Post a Comment