Thursday, December 16, 2010

Taste Like Blood When I Cough

empty threat of a chairman

recently at a regional court, which plans only from one appointment to another say, will, it will not immediately determined several appointments in advance, but you work your way from being a date to another, thus many parties involved are a very has its own charm, because collisions are then inevitable.

When I commented on some proposed dates so that I am on the day in question already negotiating with another court, the president sat on a particularly significant air and said to me: "Then we must negotiate on Saturdays." Spoke, and looked at me (with a veeeery thin smile), it's as if to say: "And if you do not love you, you dirty uncle the weekend."

The threat of Saturday's schedule is really the stump solid sword that you can unpack with respect to a criminal defense lawyer at all. Saturday negotiations are just great - because very few collisions and threaten - let's face it - whether I'm sitting in the office Saturday and document editing or at home, the bath brush instead is to negotiate, but really does not matter. Me, anyway. Bad files and run after all, not away.

why I have accepted the proposal even joyfully, while both the lay judges, as well as the clerk froze his features. It seemed almost as if the Saturday before something else to negotiate a homey the district court. But also something ...?! Unfortunately

then a normal week was determined. And I would have indulged in all of us but Sun

0 comments:

Post a Comment